UNSTUFF THAT STUFFY NOSE with this stuffy nose remedy!
This is so simple you’ll hardly believe it!
What do my wife and I do when we get a stuffy nose?
We use chamomile. That’s it! Plain and simple.
But HOW do we use chamomile? We make an herbal steam for our stuffy nose remedy.
- Bring two quarts of water to a boil
- When it boils, turn off the heat and put in two handfuls of dried chamomile flowers. Now, I realize at this time, you may not have loose chamomile flowers in your cupboard…BUT… you may have a box of chamomile tea bags. So, instead of boiling a 2 quarts, boil a quart of water and then throw in 10 tea bags.
- Make sure the pot is COVERED after you put in your chamomile.
- After 15 minutes, carry the pot over to the kitchen table, put it on a hot pad.
- Get a towel and a box of tissues.
- Remove the cover and hold up the towel like a “tent” over the pot of tea with your head under it.
- Breath in the steam. Keep the tissue handy because you’ll have to blow you’re nose every so often.
- Keep this up as long as you want. Breath through your nose and through your mouth.
- You can reuse the tea a couple of times before composting it.
- AHHHHHHH………relief for your stuffy nose!!!!!
Click here to order chamomile bulk for your stuffy nose remedy. (scroll down to "Chamomile flowers")
While you are here, feel free to check out our other free home remedies for colds and flus.